What is the Dumbest thing you have ever done?

I was at a party and I lost at poker so my punishment was to pee on my car. Ofcourse, the guys made fun of my pubic hair and called me "hairy mary"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• LOL I've done a few dumb things before! I really wish I had just one good story but usually I was drunk back when I drank or *uhm* well doing other things! So pretty much I had a whole 2 years of just dumb things! LOL
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• OMGS! lolol not sure I can top THAT one! I was going to say it was to not kick my ex's butt to the curb when he had an affair with a girl he met while deployed. Just to have him leave me about two years later for a different one.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:28 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• take a break from my SO last summer - I was such a dumbass. I dated a few guys during that time, and realized my SO is the only one for me. We're getting married in December!
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 6:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• To piss on your car and then being joked about pubic hair? I'd go on saying that isn't so much dumb as it is immature...
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• get married to my first husband........ Now I have found a wonderful man thank god!!!!!
    juju0707

Answer by juju0707 at 9:02 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I wanted to go swimming at a public pool so walked through the desert for miles without water or a hat or sun screen then jumped in a cold pool. I spent the next hour trying to get my nose to stop bleeding then my parents had to be called and I had to go to the hospital. dumb

Answer by admckenzie at 1:00 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Spent 14 hours in the hot some on a boat w/o sun screen... I looked like a lobster the next day. But I had never worn sun screen so I did't know any better. I had never burned before. I didn't know that being out on a boat would be any different...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:19 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• LMAO!!!
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Probobly read this post
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 12:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2009