What are you getting your..

four yr old or soon to be four yr old for Christmas? I like to plan ahead. So far all I can think of is a scooter, new helmet n pads, roller skates, a game or two for his vmotion and some sort of playdoh station.

Kam06

Asked by Kam06 at 4:17 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Race cars and tracks are always a hit. Dinosaurs are cool. If he is starting to read there is a book called Extreme Dinosaurs that is interactive and will still be cool 5 years from now. My son LOVED Lego StarWars! It is as simple as you want it to be. At Christmas instead lots of gifts because it's so cold we go to an indoor waterpark and get a small water gift or ornament to commemorate it.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 4:37 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• well I haven't really thought about it yet! She is 4 now but will be 5 in Nov.She likes Barbie so I am thinking Barbie stuff! I don't start working on my list till about Oct. But what I do is go on toysrus and just look at all kinds of toys! I have 3 kids though.....
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 9:25 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My youngest will be 3 1/2 at Christmas and I think she will get some Legos (the regular kind), a Barbie, Littlest Pet Shop and some puzzles. She really loves puzzles and is already doing 63 piece ones that say 5+ on them. She also loves Legos or anything to build with.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:25 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• my daughter will be just shy of 5 at christmas. she will be getting new ice skates (she's been skating for a year now), some clothes, and i'm not sure about toys, i haven't noticed anything that has sparked her interest as of yet.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 5:27 PM on Aug. 9, 2009