alright I wanna insight from all mothers on this.....My husband and I got remarried to each other but he has 2 children with his x should I be worried that he talks more to her than me and not just about the kids?

no

kebcmom24

Asked by kebcmom24 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• well knowing that he has 2 children with someone else before you got married,..YOU KNEW she was going to be apart of your life now. i dont think you should be worried. trust him love him. if he starts talking to her more and more than the babies and you feeli t in you r gut that its more than a friendly relationdship than maybe worry but honestly you just need to accept that shes gonna be there.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 4:23 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Umm.. wow,... Since IDK the content of their conversations.. I can't say much.. but I will say that IMO, this is something that should have been taken care of before you got remarried. Can you ask him what they are talking about and come to a compromise?
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• No, you should just be happy that he is participating in his father role- most men aren't. You should consider yourself lucky to be involved with a man that knows his responsibilities and is being a good dad. In order to do the above for-mentioned, he has to stay involved in his other family as well. This includes talking to his ex. Don't be jealous. Be happy that you have found a man that is a behaving like a real man!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I don't think the issue is that he talks to her. I think she's concerned that he talks to his EX more than he talks to his wife... and it's not just about the kids... which would be okay... if he gave that much thought and conversation to his CURRENT wife... at least that's how I see it. But like I said.. why marry him AGAIN knowing this? Did this have anything to do with why things didn't work out the first time?
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I would think if he wanted her he'd have stuck with her. He remarried YOU. That has to mean something

Answer by admckenzie at 4:32 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i talk to my ex about more than r dd and my hubby talks to his ex we made it a point to try to stay friendly with r exs to make life easier on the kids....my ex is like my best friend he know me and my temper and when i go off on a rant he know what to say to me to calm me down and see thing forma different poin of view just like when im at a lost with my dh i ask his ex what to do what has worked for him in the past or what hasnt worked so i know not to try something that has already failed. we consider r exs like family they r invited to family functions just like they were a part of the extended family.
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 4:49 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I used to be the ex that where the guy talked to me more than his wife and yes we were sleeping together,but I know deep down she knew this,I was stupid and was taking my childrens father anyway I could get him he continued to tell me he didnt love her or want to be with her but married her cause she was preggers which even at a young age knew it was bs,finaly I got smart and got out and married y current husband he on the other hand pursued me till the day he died in a car wreck coming home form one of his girlfirends house while his wife was 9 mths pregant with their 2nd child,soory doeant realy anwer your question lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• it is just hard knowing that she knows more about him then me, she and him talk about everything and he spends most his time talking with her, I feel left out, he makes disicisions with her without asking me about when hes going to see his kids and talks crap about me even to her, he doesn't know i know about but she has called to tell me what a peice of crap I am over the phone, i can't stand her, she takes from me and my husbands time and he is deploying in october, he wasn't like this with her when we got married it just started about 3 months ago.....im not sure what to do?
    kebcmom24

Answer by kebcmom24 at 8:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2009