I cant get rid of the sciatic nerve pain ..Plus Im cramping a lot ..

I started a pain about 4 days ago n wont go away, but its getting worse each day. Today I woke up cramping and it wont go away. Im 21 weeks pregnant and Im concerned all my kids have been pre-term 35 weeks 34 weeks and 30 weeks. I had a rough day yesterday my car broke down and my husband was suck in traffic 2 hours before he could help. We ended up getting home until 10 pm. Dont know if its cuz Im tired, growing pains or what ?? My doctor told me to elevate my legs.

ehall13

Asked by ehall13 at 4:42 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• look online for sciatic nerve exercises and be gentle since you are pregnant

Answer by admckenzie at 4:55 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Try a heating pad, evelate your legs like the doctor said, lots of rest and lots of fluids. If you don't start feeling better, I'd call the doctor back.
    Hope you feel better!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 4:57 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I use ice packs and heat when the SN pain gets to bad. Nothing I do makes it go away. When she moves it lessens but doesn't go completely away. The ice packs and heat help though. Sorry your feeling crappy and had a bad day. Hope it gets better. =D
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 8:37 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I am having the same pain right now minus the cramping. Nothing I have done seems to work except not moving at all, lol. I try to stretch a little bit and it seems to help a bit but for the most part I'm just suffering through it =(
    At least you know you're not alone... Misery loves company right, lol
    Good Luck
    Melawhite

Answer by Melawhite at 11:07 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• I suffered from sciatic nerve pain, late in my 2nd trimester with my daughter. Now I am only 11 1/2 weeks pregnant and I already have it. *sigh* I need some relief too, I don't want to be miserable til June!!
    ladysylpher

Answer by ladysylpher at 9:54 AM on Nov. 18, 2010