OK, I must have missed it but about this website

What is this website that I keep reading about on here. Something about reporting people who are against the healthcare plan??

Petie

Asked by Petie at 4:51 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I would venture to say a little more than brotherish. Next thing we know, our tv's will wake us up and monitor us while we do our exercises. Some really large Russian chick yelling at us by name because we can't touch our toes!!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I'm rushing off the computer now...gotta go to work. But...there is a link on the actual white house site for it! Why? Are you reporting someone? lol. ;)
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 4:54 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• What is the web site?
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 6:12 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• It is flag@whitehouse.gov Do you have someone to report? Remember, I gave you the correct answer, so be nice to me big smile mini

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• No, I just didn't realize that they were in the buisness of monitoring everything said against a government program. Kind of big brotherish.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 7:06 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I just read more of it, and I am wondering how they can "set the record straight" with citizens who are "spreading rumors and mistruths". I keep seeing them taken into a basement with a cage put over their heads with a rat in it until they agree. Seriously, I can't remember if that's Brave New World or 1984. But scary none the less.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 7:32 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• EXACTLY, Petie !!

You have quickly grasped the direction we're headed.

I cannot believe there has been such mild response to the White House officially asking people to turn each other in.
    Wow.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 11:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• This is scarry. I had not heard that the White House was doing this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Just go to Whitehouse.gov It's written in black and white. Big Brother here we come. This seems very familiar to tactics the Nazis and the Gestapo used. We should be very scared/concerned.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 2:37 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I send in everything I get that even mentions his health reform. I even sent a nasty (but calm) note after the Prez told Americans to SHUT UP! I think this will backfire on them.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:15 AM on Aug. 9, 2009