asked this in health too

Okay so i am so confused, i been pregnant once before and i dont know still. But so i had sex one week and less then a week later got my period but since the day after i had sex i been nautious, like i wont throw up but i feel like it. And its just really off and on feeling that way most the time i feel fine but it happens at least a few times a day. Also my stomach feels like its cramping every once in awhile and my boobs hurt lately too. And ive been getting lots of headaches but that could just be from stress of being a mom and being so young. I dont know i asked this before but i really need advice..like how possible would it be that im pregnant again since i did have my period but i dont know if it was to soon..but what else could it be?

jaelynsmama07

Asked by jaelynsmama07 at 2:48 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it is possible to get your period after becoming pregnant.. it should only happen in the first month though i believe. just take a preggo test :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• It is definately possible that you are pregnant! You can possibly have a period the whole time, I've heard and read. All the symptoms sound like you just might be! There are tests that will tell you earlier than some you just have to find the one called Early Response.
    jentro90

Answer by jentro90 at 5:07 AM on Jun. 23, 2008