What do you ladies think about how I am thinking about finding out the sex of my next baby (that is if I am pregnant)?

So I might be pregnant (I can test tomorrow for the 5 day early test but probably wont). If I am I will be 20 weeks pregnant at my wedding. This will be my 3 baby and we already have one of each so were not really adamint that our dr tells us what were having but I will be just far enough along by my wedding for them to find out. So I was thinking, I watched 18 kids and counting and thought it was a neat idea how they had the cake dyed pink to find out they were having a girl. So I was gonna ask my dr if she could call my cake baker for my wedding and tell her the sex of my baby. Then have her dye my white cake in the color. That way when we cut the cake at our wedding we along with our close to 100 guests will all find out at the same time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that is a very cute idea!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 5:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I don't know. There still are a lot of people that think you are supposed to get married before you get pregnant. This is a wedding not a baby shower. Since you are having 100 people it is a big wedding.

If it is a big outdoor wedding with just your friends and no older people then it might be ok.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 5:01 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I also think it's a very cute idea ! ! If you'll be 20 weeks at wedding, then you'll already be showing.
    Besides that, I think it's a wonderful way to tell what gender your baby will be, and a nice surprise for both you and SO...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 5:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Just never mind that party pooper GailllAZ. (she's old fashion)

I think you and your whole family and friends will think that is the coolist. I really like that idea and I wish you luck and congrats on the big day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Gaill. I already am married. We eloped 2 years ago and my mom got upset she couldnt be there so she is paying for us to have a big family wedding. Besides I know my family wouldnt care. My daughter was concieved out of wed lock and her father took off. My entire family stepped up to take care of me. My grandmother actually flipped out on me and told me to get off my feet and eat something the second I told her. She didnt care that I had just been sitting in a cramped car for an hour and had already eatten a sandwich when we got there.
    mommyin07n08

Answer by mommyin07n08 at 5:09 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• two of ours were surprises one was an opps the dr. said it ooppss the last one we found out think about it a while then decide we were ok knowwing but we didn't want all pink so we didn't tell everyone else
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 5:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Thats such an awsome idea lol I love it! Such a fun idea :D Good luck on the wedding and the new addition!
    cinemagirl823

Answer by cinemagirl823 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i think that is really neat, make sure you tell us here to what you are having since we wont be there to see and put some pics up of the cake i wanna see it.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 5:40 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• What a cool idea!! =D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2009