I dont think Im being selfish, just want to prevent something going wrong. Can I get some help here.

My DH has been riding bikes. He bought a 10k bike this Feb. He wants to start his company and invest on another bike for the track he got shirts made and web page. Now he need to start racing he can get into 5 races b4 rain begins. We are woking with one car 90% of the time he takes it so Im stuck at home all day. Ive managed to get online classes until we move closer to his work. Investing on track bike, new uniform cost about 5k . He got his 14k bonus and wants start company. For the last yr we dont go out as much and have been on such a tight budget, plus we have a baby on the way with 4 kids at home. We had agreed he can fix his bike that he just bought and get a beroom set .. Now he wants to start a whole new company (hes always wanted this) I dont want to be a DREAM crusher then again I dont want to be in a situation we both have nothing later on. If he loses job or company dosent work out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Honestly, the two of you need to sit down with a neutral third party, like a clergy person or couples' counselor.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:03 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Yeah I agree that you BOTH need to get on the same page. Talk it out and use a mediator if you need too. If you keep it bottled up you aren't happy those feelings will just fester. It doesn't need to ONLY be his way there needs to be a middle ground you can BOTH meet on. GOOD LUCK!!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 6:03 PM on Aug. 8, 2009