Anyone get cramps later in their pregnancy?

I'm 34 weeks and I have cramps from time to time lately. I drink tons of water so I know I'm not dehydrated and I'm not having BH or anything, just some cramps, is that normal? I'm going to the doc in 2 weeks, so I will tell her then. It's not very painful, just something like period cramps or something.

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 5:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i will be 34 weeks on tue, and i get peoiod cramps all the time now, but mine are painful, my mom said they are like BH, its like mother natures way of getting your body ready for the real thing, but its all normal, and the closer you get to D DAY then they will come more often.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• oh...yes....(space...bar...broke...sorry)...I...had...cramps...at...6mo...8months....I...even...started...bleeding...I...always...went...straight...away...into...the
    ...doctor...and...it...was...always...normal...gees...the...last...time...I...had...cramps...was...about...a...month...before...due...date...I...was..so...
    emotional...and...scared!..luckly...my...doc...always..told...me...to...comein...anytime...no...matter...how...uncomplicated...the...sympton...it..was.
    better...for...babies...mom...to...not...have...worries!
    going-green

Answer by going-green at 5:14 PM on Aug. 8, 2009