In his own words (obamas)is he talking out of both sides of his mouth or what?

sounds fishy?
As we draw close to finalizing – and passing – real health insurance reform, the defenders of the status quo and political point-scorers in Washington are growing fiercer in their opposition. In recent days and weeks, some have been using misleading information to defeat what they know is the best chance of reform we have ever had. That is why it is important, especially now, as Senators and Representatives head home and meet with their constituents, for you, the American people, to have all the fact

So, let me explain what reform will mean for you. And let me start by dispelling the outlandish rumors that reform will promote euthanasia, cut Medicaid, or bring about a government takeover of health care. That’s simply not true. This isn’t about putting government in charge of your health insurance; it’s about putting you in charge of your health

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Actually, every thing I have heard Obama say, and everything I've read about his Health Care reform, taking from Medicaid and Medicare is exactly how he plans in part to pay for it. I still believe the reform should take place in the insuance industry. That is why it's so cost prohibitive for smaller companies to offer affordable insurance to their employees. Also, the governement has proven itself so successful and competent in operating and running the country that we want to turn over running our health to it? I don't think so. Take a good long look at other countries with socialized health care, and that IS exactly what Obama is proposing. Talk to the people who actually live in these countries and have to utilize those health systems, they aren't happy. The care is substandard,, the wait periods for needed care are long.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I have not seen him keep his word once and he is spending money like a preteenager with Americas credit card
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• do not believe the rumors why?
    because he said not too!lol why not answer the accusations?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I knew this the whole time, I knew Obama did not plan the government solely taking over health care! do u guys feel stupid now?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• lol yes he said he did previously he says it so we will vote for it really all he wants IS BIG GOVT.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 5:14 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• HOW UNCONVINCING HE IS?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 5:15 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i AM OBAMA I DO NOT LIE BELIEVE ME! NOTICE HIS SMIRK?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 5:16 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• WOW 2 MOTHERHELPERS U REAL MATURE. U MUST BE SO PROUD OF URSELF. U GUYS JUST DIDNT/DONT HAVE FAITH, BECAUSE HE IS NOT A PUBBY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• no i do not have faith in obama you are right! Who does he follow on twitter?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 5:49 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

No but you should to think that.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:55 PM on Aug. 8, 2009