Baby name advice...

so my SO and I are not married yet, and my mom wants us to get married, and well i do to, but im waiting til he asks me to marry him, and my boyfirend wants our daughters last name to be his last name, but my mom wants her to be my last name until we are married, any advice.

newmom092009

Asked by newmom092009 at 5:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• get married if he is a Christian? congrats
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 5:12 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• we will, but not before the baby is born, i want to have a formal wedding and i dont want to be prego on my wedding night. i know eventually i will marry him, but my mom thinks that if i give our daughter his last name, he wont marry me.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 5:15 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• that is wierd you need to get married,lol the baby needs a last name! your wedding should be small anyway get eloped and get legal you are fornicating! Is it all about the dress? your preggo those days are over sweetie!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Well little advice 2mothershelper is a TROLL and she has nothing nice to say to anyone if there not a christian.

You give YOUR DD whatever last name you want her to have. I believe when you have a children the children gets the fathers last name married or not even if there not together. So you two are the parents that is up to you and your Daughters father.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• the days were i want to show my love to my SO is over, and i dont want to just make it legal, i want to get married with all our friends and family, is that wrong that i want that, and its not about the dress, i could care less, but im 34 weeks and am unconftorable, who wants to be miserable at their wedding???
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 5:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I am sick of people putting the cart b4 the horse! Start thinking? get a roomy wedding dress and give your baby a happy life where he came after your marriage!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• it is a little selfish, I saw a very preggo bride once and I think their will be less talk later too. Just do it since it would be no big deal anyway, everyone knows you already were together?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• just a small wedding is all you need, sorry you make the bed you sleap in.(as my grandma used to say)!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• how it that being selfish? becides, planning a wedding is a lot of work for 6 weeks, and it has NOTHING to do this how tight or loose the dresss is, my back hurts and i want to enjoy my wedding,
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 5:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• What if the child thinks dad married you because he had too,you were already born?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Aug. 8, 2009