Do You Text Your SO When He's Just In The Next Room?

My bf and I will text each other if i'm in one room and he is in another room in the house, lol. Do you do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah but im fat and lazy LOL
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I will sometimes if the baby is asleep and I don't want to yell or whatever. Or if we're in a room full of people and I need to tell him something dirty, I do. But he usually turns his phone off when he's with me anyway.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 5:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• When im joking-never for real. He would just think i was being an idiot haha
    cinemagirl823

Answer by cinemagirl823 at 5:31 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• No I will get off my ass and tell him whatever or it can wait.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i do even sometimes when we are next to each other like somewhere like his friends and i am ready to go i txt him so i dont look like a bitch and say i want to leave now in front of his buddies and so his buddies cant give him crap for listening to me,
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 5:37 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Don't have one. Sometimes I message the kids to keep from having to yell, though.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 5:41 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• no seems pointless
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 5:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• yes mostly when we are fighting cuz he wont talk to me so we talk over txt, it goes on for a few hours sometimes. but its better than not talking at all and i get free txt
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 5:48 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I don't text. It coasts money to sign up. I prefer to talk face to face or by telephone. I'm old fashioned and cheap. ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• When I was married to my ex husband and I was on the top floor of the house and he was on the bottom floor, of course I would text him just to piss him off hmmm...I wonder if that has anything to do with why he is my ex?
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 6:46 PM on Aug. 8, 2009