How did you know?

I am just curious how many women knew they where pregnant from symptoms or from a test? My first I didn't know until I went to the Dr. But I feel like I might be pregnant and I am waiting for my AF next week. So just curious how did you know?

sarahlu2009

Asked by sarahlu2009 at 5:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well with my first baby I thought maybe I was and took a test, it came up negative. So I waited a week and was having really bad cramping with no period and I was really tired all the time, so I took another test and sure enough I was pregnant. I think I might be pregnant again because I have had cramping on and off, have been really moody, and really tired all the time. I have to wait til next week to take a test too.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 5:35 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• With this one I didn't know at all. I just felt a little funny and thought what the heck...I'll take a test. And yep...I was. =D

With my son, I knew...but I was young so I was trying to just wait until there was no way my period was coming...then I tested and what do you know! lol!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• with my daughter it was symptoms that set me off with this one i took a test and it was neg so i just waited to see and took another a week later and it was pos
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 5:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• With my first it was cramps that were different than my usual period cramps. I was already almost 6 weeks though. I'd switched bc so I didn't think anything of a missed period since we weren't trying.

With this one we WERE trying so I decided to take a test 4 days early and got my very faint positive! Now I'm 12 weeks along. I didn't get symptoms with this one until maybe...5 1/2 weeks. Then it was just sore boobs.
    soldierswifey05

Answer by soldierswifey05 at 6:19 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My husband knew the day we conceived. For several hours, he kept saying: there's something different about you, you're glowing. He was making me CRAZY!!! We had be married for 4 weeks. The next morning he work up and told me that I was pregnant. I laughed at him and refused to take a test until my period was about ten days late; I was never more shocked in my life and it was his turn to laugh.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:44 PM on Aug. 8, 2009