Vasectomy?? TMI WARNING!

ok so my and my fiance were thinking about getting about a vasectomy but not till we have our second (I'm on the third trimester of the first) so it will be a couple of yrs till it becomes a serious thought but i was wondering if a guy has it done is there still like ejaculation when he orgasms? and if ur signifigant other has it done what do u think about it? good/bad???? and does anyone know the ball-park figure of how much it cost if insurance doesnt cover it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I have noticed that he does ejaculate but there just isn't as much. After the Irish triplets we decided vasectomy was the way to go. He volunteered for it. A lot of his friends had it done before him so he knew exactly what he was in for. He said after I had four kids it was the least he could do.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 7:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• good! have three though two gets boring!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• 700 or more depending on where you live and yes he still ejaculates it will just be clear instead of milky ( the milky color is the sperm) Make 100 % sure HE is the one that wants it and not you. If you talk him into it you risk him feeling like he lost his manhood and if he feels that way you risk ED.
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 6:13 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• after 4 kids he will want it! FUN TIMES LATER....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• A vasectomy is a big decision to make if you aren't married. Some doctors would see it as can't commit to being married why would I think I can trust he can make a decision on vasectomy. Doctors don't have to do vasectomies.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 6:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Yes, he still ejaculates and my dh's is the same color as it was before and the same amt. He notices NO difference in feeling or pleasure at all. We decided to do this after 4 kids and its the best thing EVER. I didnt have to go through major surgery and he was in and out in 45 min. No problems or complications. My dh never goes to the doctor, so his deductible had not been met. So after our $400 ded, we had to pay 20% and it ended up being around $660. There is a program in some of the counties in GA that will pay for it completely if you dont have insurance. I dont know who does it and who doesnt, but its through the health department. You pay $25 and after you get it done, they give it back to you. How convenient. I didnt qualify because we had Blue Cross Blue Sheild, so I got slapped with a $600 bill that we really couldnt afford. I guess thats life. But its SO worth it.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:28 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My fiance had it done years ago (during his past marriage). He told me nothing changed after the procedure.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 8, 2009