ttc

is there any pills or anything i can buy at the store to help me get pregnant or anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yep they call it Vodka -lol- sorry I know your not trying to joke around I just know what worked for me twice!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• you can buy pre-natal vitamins at any pharmacy..etc...my Ob said to start taking them while ttc...it can jump start your fertility by giving you all the proper vitamins you need in your body. I know that you can buy the ONE SOURCE brand at walmart for like $5-15, depending on this size of bottle...I think mine was $8..and it has 245 pills in it...I think!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• excercise, the proper diet, start taking pre-natals, while trying to conceive, it can help tremendously, regardless, but it can put your body in a better place to be ready for a pregnancy...also I dont know if you may be offended by this or not, But I find that P-r-a-y-e-r...works wonders!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Aug. 9, 2009