do cafemom employees work on the weekend?

just curious :)

MiraclesDHappen

Asked by MiraclesDHappen at 6:41 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi MiraclesDHappen,

Yes we are here on the weekends! :)

We got your email about the issues you are having with the game, and we are looking into them.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:28 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I know that I do!! In fact, I am typing this while at work right now! (Sat eve)
    I ONLY work weekends, due to me and DH's schedules.
    pinksafyre

Answer by pinksafyre at 7:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I'm sure somebody does in order to make sure all hell doesn't break loose. LOL!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:06 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• well we're here so someone should be here with us. Goodness knows some of us shouldn't be alone. Do you know how much trouble we could get into without supervision? LOL I know my mom used to say I gave her gray hair over my shenanigans. I'm older now but still trouble seems to find me!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I'm having an issue with a game that i happen to be top player on....and I'm going to end up being bypassed because of the issue...i cant complete the task to get the bonus at the end of each task....i can still accumulate pts but not nearly fast enough to keep some of the players from bypassing me tomorrow...it's been like this since last night
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:36 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• thank you thank you thank you....as of now it says i still need 13 critters but shows like 18 that i need all the time
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 11:58 AM on Aug. 9, 2009