Constant Pain throughout body

Im only 27 and I cant even stand up straight in the morning.For the past two months my lower back has been hurting badly.Then the past month I have constant aches over my almost my entire body,mostly lower back ,arms, hands,legs,Knees, hips.At times I have very bad shooting pains like from my hip to my knees at times..I drop things for no aparent reason too sometimes, its like my hand just stops working.I am very stiff in the morning for about ten minutes i cant even stand up straight which also happens after sitting for more than like 20 minutes.I have been to the doctors for my back and she told me it looks like im starting to get arthritis in my lower back but that doesnt explain everything else.Was wondering if anyone has had or known anyone with similar problems

amylynn81

Asked by amylynn81 at 6:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Health

• You really need a second opinion. Just because you are young doesn't mean you can't have something much more serious than early arthritis pain. Here is a list of tests that your doctor can have done that may shed some light on your problem. please forgive my spelling. RF-rhumitoid factor, ANA-anti-nuclaic acid, ESR-sedrate, Lyme Disease anibodies IGG and IGM, Lupus profile, and CRP-C reactive protein. These tests can be used to rule out auto-immune inflammation. Lyme Disease that is not treated early in the infection can present as arthritis later in life. You symptoms don't really fit this disease, but it's always best to rule things out.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 7:15 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• also, have they checked your vitamin D? i had a major deficiency. i went through something similar, i have fibromyalgia, but after they got my D levels back up, the joint pains went away, now just muscle pain. i seriously thought i was losing it last year, but feel much better now.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 7:28 PM on Aug. 8, 2009