Could This Be Implantation Pain?

AF started on July 14th. FH and I BDed from the 30th to Aug. 3rd everyday. Today I've been having some pains, I just got them again. It was quick and wasn't on a certain side but kind of in the center, this morning it was more to the side.

Could these possibly be implantation pains?

AF isn't due until sometime late next week...but I'm guessing because it isn't the most regular. But I've never had these kinds of pains befor AF, I know what those cramps feel like. These are more like little stabbing pains.

katiedonovanm

Asked by katiedonovanm at 6:58 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It very well could be. With my first I started getting the cramping feeling about a week before my AF was due and I had taken one test and it came up negative. I waited a week so I think it was probably a couple days before my AF was due and it was positive. My husband and I are ttc for baby #2 and I had my AF July 18-22 ad we BDed between July 28-Aug 3. I have been having the cramping on and off for a couple days, felt sick, been moody, and very tired. My AF is not due again though until the 15th so I have to wait another week really. Good luck hon.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 7:56 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I have like a dull pain right now but it goes away, when I was at work it was sharp. Its below my belly, pretty much where you'd expect.

I just hope its finally happened and Good luck to you too!
    katiedonovanm

Answer by katiedonovanm at 8:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• What is an AF?
    devoted_mom

Answer by devoted_mom at 1:09 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• AF stand for Aunt Flo or someone's period.
    katiedonovanm

Answer by katiedonovanm at 12:48 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Ahha....Thanks! :)
    devoted_mom

Answer by devoted_mom at 7:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2009