Could this be really bad indigestion or braxton hick

I'm 23 weeks pregnant and I started having this horrble pain in my stomach and lower back. It felt like the type of cramps when you have diarrhea or something. My stomach would also get really tight, but would come and go. I was wondering if this was Braxton hick contractions or was it the salad and pizza I ate. I had about 4 episodes of it and now it completely went away. What do Braxton Hick contractions feel like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it sounds like BH to me but if they go away and dont come back it could have been the food
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 7:59 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Sounds like BH. When I had them I could place my hand on my belly and feel everything get really tight and slowly release itself. I never really had back issues until I was in labor, then the back pain got REALLY bad..lol
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 8:16 PM on Aug. 8, 2009