the ultiment betrayal what to do next? i never saw it coming

my so called best friend was tryin to get my husband. my hubby and i have been havin problems and i was thinking about leaving and my friend kept tellin me i should. my dh and i got into a huge fight on tuesday and it end with me leaving with the kids for a few days. i came back home on thurs to talk to my dh and my friend called and my dh had told me she was sayin crap about me im like yeah right, so he had it on speaker phone told her i wasnt home yet and she was sayin all kinds of crap about me and tellin him he should be with her. since then i been ignoring her, im still so pissed about it and afraid if i do talk to her it will turn out bad, so do i keep on ignoring her or put her in her place?

also lot of our fights(DH) were about me cheatin which i never had found out she been callin him and tellin him i was when the times i went out were with her, going for walks or chillin at mcdonalds, never any guys,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• You had the perfect moment. When she got done running her mouth you should have said "hi" and let her know you are there and were listening. She would have known he set her up and she'd be gone. Wow, this is wrong on so many levels but on the bright side maybe this will help make you and dh closer.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• you need to put her in her place in front of him call her out on her shit. when all of you are around and then everything can get cleared up.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:31 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Stay away from her, but I'd tell her off if it was me. But you're going to have to prove to your husband that you weren't lying. Sadly is only takes a seed to plant doubt.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• You and your husband both need to talk to her together. So she can see that you and DH are on the same page, and that any relationship she had with you and wanted with him is over.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 7:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Tell her you know... Thats enough. Just say you know, and you dont have any reason to talk to her anymore. Work it out with your husband. Good luck! :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I had this exact thing happen to me. My best friend, was maid of honor at my wedding, slept with my ex-husband when I had confided in her that things were horrible, marriage not working and I was going to move out. I was on patrol a few days later and something told me "Don't drive by the house". I am glad I didn't because when I got home my husband at the time told me he and my bf had sex and proceeded to go into detail. I was pissed. She lived 4 streets away from me and she hid from me for a week. When she finally called me she said "God told me to go console your husband." I told her "Tough shit! God doesn't tell you to console with your vagina. My God says to RELOAD." I filed for divorce and took my son, even though we had no where to go. I had to move on. I see her in town every now and then but we DO NOT speak. I am so sorry you're going through this. Message me if you need to talk.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:16 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• You and DH together need to tell the skank you know and she needs to stay far, far away. Then you hogtie the backstabbing wench and throw her to the neighbors underfed pitbull.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I think you need to invite her over as if nothing is wrong and then you and hubby let her know because of her betrayal she is no longer welcome in your lives and then ask her to leave. Then its done-that part is over. If she keeps calling, change numbers and call the police to report her-they come to your house and take a report and warn her if she calkls again she will go to jail. Then you and hubby can work things out without her int he way. I am so sorry that happened to you. :o(
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:39 PM on Aug. 8, 2009