Is this normal?

Ever since having my son this past December.. I've been running low grade temps. Doctors cannot figure out why. I just recently noticed that they seem to start 4 or 5 days BEFORE my period, sometimes a week before... and it stays high 99 to 99.5 unless I take tylenol it stays this way until about 2 days after my period has stopped.. so about 14 or 15 days out of the month i am running a low grade fever, then for the other part of the month i feel normal, only for it to start ALL OVER again... Each time I think it has went away it comes back. Any ideas what could be causing this? (I have had vaginal exams and ultra sounds),, and almost every other test ran including cat scan, and lymes, thyroid.. I am midly diabetic from my pregnancy, Doc said I need to lose weight & it would correct itself.I am slightly anemic, everything else is normal but a sed rate of 29 which I'm told not to worry about..

ANYONE have any IDEas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Health

• (not in the medical field) I believe that everyone's temperatures fluctuate, so perhaps this is normal for you, although if the doctors didn't say so then I really don't know. Sorry I can't help.

Answer by Bmat at 8:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Well, I personally believe that your immune system is lowered right before-during-or after your period. That would explain the low grade fevers. However, Im not a doctor - but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...... LMAO.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• It could be when you are ovulating. You temp rises when you ovulate.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:38 AM on Aug. 9, 2009