Celeb crush spin off- who do you not want to admit too :D

Ok so name a celeb crush you really dont want to own up too. For me it was Vin Diesel (so hot but its embarresing to admit it about such a one dimensional actor- dont bash haha) and Sean Connery (I know way older than me but come on!!!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was just thinking of asking this one!!! Vin Diesel is way hot, nothing there to be embarrassed by!!

Mine, on the other hand is quite embarrassing! Drew Carey! OMG, he was so funny and so guy next store!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:41 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Jared leto... even tho he looks horrible in most of his movies Requim for a dream made me fall in love with him that herrion sheek look.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• so guy next store??? lol do you mean door.. or is it an inside joke i dont get...
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:42 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I love Sean Connery...How about either of the Corey's

http://a.getbackimages.com/uri/w514_h800_cfalse_K0415230546/corey-feldman-and-corey-haim-in-dream-a-little-dream-/image/4/0/6/6/4066923.jpg

abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 7:47 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I had a huge crush on Jeremy Sumpter when he was in Peter Pan but felt bad cause he was soo much younger than me haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Nope, doing too many things at one time. I meant ... Guy next Door.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:53 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• oo bad pic haha

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Oh I got a good one! I had a long "dry" spell and then went with the kids to see the Prince of Egypt. Man, Moses was drawn with some rock hard abs when he was young! LOL! LMAO!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:56 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i dont have an actor but the main singer in nickel back is way hot
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

LOl I had so many cartoon crushes too it wasnt funny
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2009