My daughter is 13 months old. A hyperactive child. How do I get her to eat more? As she only eat less only a feed a day or none.. Others will juz b milk..

My 13 months child don't go for vegetables or rice much... she only go for tibits..sweet drinks.... How do I get her to eat more nutritious foods?

Asked by Naini at 2:58 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• have you tried fruit? My sons loves watermelon.

Answer by yael375 at 4:53 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I agree, I think you should try fruit. Any fruit...grapes, bananas, pineapple, etc.
    My son was pretty picky and he loved spaghetti and spaghetti sauce or just with butter. Hope this helps...good luck!

Answer by jentro90 at 5:02 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Kids will eat when they are hungry and if shes drinking milk all day shes not going to be hungry. She should only have 16 to 24oz of milk a day. Try giving her milk in a sippy cup if you havent already and she might not want to drink as much.

Answer by dstny1998 at 5:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Dont offer her stuff thats bad for her. Only offer her healthy stuff often throughout the day. She will not go hungry

Answer by gypsydancer7 at 9:24 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• milk fills up baby's so give her less of that and dont have the things she like in the house n keep tryin with the rest, my kids r 6,8,4,and 19 months and it took me a yr to get them to eat veg n other good things stick at it, it will work out in the end, good luck

Answer by sammy04k at 11:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2008