How many of you ate healthy during pregnancy?

Every time I take a little sip of soda, or go back for another bowl of Froot Loops, I feel so guilty because all the books and information are like, EAT HEALTHY! But does anyone actually eat "healthy"? Or do you just eat as healthy as you possibly can?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i eat what i want & i've only gained 10lbs (i'm a little over 36weeks)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• haha i tried to be good- especially with my 1st. but i just ended up eating what i felt like.
    cinemagirl823

Answer by cinemagirl823 at 8:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I ate the same things I ate before...most of which probably wasnt as healthy as it should have been...I ate bowl after bowl of lucky charms and a bunch of fast food...honestly I ate as healthy as I felt neccesary but I dont know ANYONE who was/is anal about healthy eating before,during,or after pregnancy..as long as you get enough iron and other necesary vitamins...and you dont just sit on your butt ALL day it really doesnt matter what else you eat as long as its not raw meat or unpasteurized anything...and you dont drink alcohol or smoke anything
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i for the most part ate healthy, lots of whole grains fruits proteins cheeses etc. not only for the baby but for my weight too. but i definatly ate alot of bad foods too.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:30 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i try to for the most part. but sometimes when i'm craving ice cream or french fries i just have to go out and get it. i am almost 4 months and still haven't gained a pound. =)
    kylismomma

Answer by kylismomma at 8:42 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I ate healthy but that's how I always eat anyway
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Definitely not me!!! lmao I wish I did though. The pregnancy weight I put on took forever to lose!
    devoted_mom

Answer by devoted_mom at 1:19 AM on Aug. 9, 2009