Writing for eHow.....$$$$$

Is anyone writing articles for eHow? If so, when do you start seeing any money. I've been a member of eHow for a couple weeks and have written 9 articles. Still, not one penny. Let me know how it works. Thanks! :)
Here is the link to my eHow profile:

http://www.ehow.com/members/leslie1214.html

Am I doing something wrong or just not being patient enough?

Bears.Mommy

Asked by Bears.Mommy at 8:39 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Did you ever sign up with paypal?? My mom started writing aritcles and never signed up and lost a lot of her first money. I finally got her connected with Paypal so she has a compensation coming to her.

And I just send my stuff to facebook and all my friends, I have only seen pennies a day, so nothing significant, but add me as friend and we can check out each other articles.

Also, you don't make money unless people click and view the advertisements beside your article...that's the tricky part.
    mrstremblay

Answer by mrstremblay at 1:38 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• I write for eHow. It just depends on what kind of keywords you are using. Let me check out your article for ya.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:47 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Okay, I checked it out and added you. What I would suggest you do, is to search the eHow articles on How to Make Money at eHow and so forth. There are a ton of them, but they all offer great tips on things to do with your articles to get ratings. The money you earn is based on several things, ratings, views, clicks on google ads, etc. I hope that helps you a little.

I ready your article about Stay at Home Moms and Sanity- I liked it!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:53 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Go into the archives on my site and read about millionaire lobby. I have been doing online things for years and never made money off sites and blogging until after that book. It wasn't the hundreds a day because I haven't been working at it. (We've been busy) But, it's something every day and very motivating to see results.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:55 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• I checked your articles and signed up. Never tried it before. It's good to double check your accounts on those sites. Some don't pay out very well. I like blogging. Google adsense is free and working great for me. They actually pay out every month and all you need is clicks on the google ads. Very easy if you work on driving traffic to your site and there are many free ways to do that too.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 3:03 AM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Thanks to everyone for you answers. I finally earned .25 cents! oh yeah! I'm in the money now. I guess patience is the key.
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 2:31 AM on Aug. 11, 2009