Girls take Beauty?

The old wife's tale- Boys give beauty and girls take it.....

How many believe this? With my first pregnancy (boy) I had very pretty skin, and my hair was always good. With this pregnancy I have hair EVERYWHERE, my hair always looks dirty (even tho it isn't) and I have acne worse then I've ever had in my life... So I was wondering how many actually go by this...

momma_marian

Asked by momma_marian at 8:39 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't believe it...b/c I'm pregnant with my first and its a girl, and my skin is waaaaaay better and more healthy looking and my hair hasn't really grown any but it's really full, and my nails grow like crazy all the time. People tell me that I "glow" now that I'm pregnant, whatever the heck that means.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Maybe its not if you have a girl or boy, maybe its how many pregnancies u have had. B/c I know alot of women who, when pregnant with their first, were very beautiful, but the next pregnancies they looked very tired and bags under the eyes, and was really drained looking
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:44 PM on Aug. 8, 2009