I am so tired of fried food, How do you cook your pork chops???

Has anyone ever boiled PC along with seasoning? If so what kind of seasonings.

thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Bake them
    MotherHubbard78

Answer by MotherHubbard78 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• season them w pork seasoning, put onion and parmesean cheese on top and bake them in oven on 400
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I invested in a cast iron dutch oven and bake everything in it. It's quick and a high heat and easy and the meat turns out very tender. I put vegs on the bottom of it and lay the meat on top then season, put on the lid and VOILA! Great food fast and easy clean up

Answer by admckenzie at 8:49 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My MIL is a terrible cook, but her best meal is pork chops.
    She puts on a thin layer of brown sugar, then salts an peppers the pork chops and slathers them with stone ground mustard, sprinkles with celery seed and then lays them out in the baking dish. She then covers them with tomato sauce and bakes for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. She serves with mashed potatoes or rice. It is so yummy!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:49 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• my hubby loves this!!!
    its roated pork chops with apples
    Ingredients
    1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
    3 apples, such as Granny Smith, McIntosh, or your favorite variety, peeled, cored and thickly sliced
    4 pork chops, about 1/2-inch thick, boneless or bone-in
    1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage, or 1 teaspoon dried
    Salt and pepper
    1/2 cup apple cider without preservative

Preparations
    Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease the bottom of a medium-size roasting pan or an ovenproof skillet with the oil. Arrange the apples on the bottom of the pan, layered as needed. Place the pork chops on top, sprinkle with the sage, salt, and pepper. Pour the cider on top. Bake for 20 minutes. Preheat the broiler and place under the broiler for another 5 to 10 minutes, or until the pork is cooked through and the apples are tender, basting the meat once or twice. (Makes 4 servings)

P.S.
    u can also use pears.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• its good for u too.only 280 calories, and15 g of fat, and 4g of sat fat
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:59 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I like them cooked on the grill. In the wintertime when we can't grill I like to put them in the crock pot with some veggie broth and seasonings. In the past I have cooked them with shake & bake and oven cooked them also.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:05 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Pork chops, cream of mushroom soup, and stuffing....bake in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 10:16 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I bake or grill them.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Use the Mcormick's Chipotle marinade and let the chops sit in that for about 20-30 min. and then grill on each side about 6-7 min. depending on the thickness. This is an awesome way to cook your chops. Our 2 yr. old even like's them.
    sweetsedonarose

Answer by sweetsedonarose at 3:50 PM on Sep. 25, 2009