what was or is your favorite and least favorite thing about being pregnant?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well I loved being pregnant. I think one of the things I liked most was feeling the baby and getting to see her on the ultrasounds. Some of my least favorite things about being pregnant was the constant heartburn and the getting sick for months. All worth it though. ; )
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 8:49 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• The kicking I loved feeling her move, it was like "hey mommy i'm here!"
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 8:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My favorite thing was being pregant I was preg. twice and with both everything went smoothly...aahh!!!

The worse thing was that it went by so fast and wasn't preg. any more. :(

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I'm currently 8 1/2 months pregnant.
    I love how my skin looks so pretty and full of color and my hair is fuller. I also love how people love to spoil me, and I get almost whatever I want (not b4 I was pregnant tho),feeling her kick, and responding to what I say(by kicks).
    things I hate.....
    Being hot all the time (I live in Houston texas),stretch marks, mood swings, peeing constantly, anger issues(that could be under mood swings), people touching my belly and talking all weird to her, going to the doctor all the freaking time
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:51 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Fave: Baby moving, interracting with the baby in my belly, just being pregnant
    Not so Fave: My Boobs have grown so much
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:52 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My favorite thing was feeling her moving and hearing her heart beat!
    My least favorite thing was having to waddle at the end of it because walking upright was not an option, lol!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 9:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• my favorite thing was just being pregnant. i loved feeling her move. and i loved the way i looked. that was the most beautiful i've ever felt. my skin was perfect and my hair was always nicer haha. i loved how ppl spoiled me and paid extra attention to me. but the things i hated....was feeling like my crotch was going to break apart cuz i could never get out of bed or walk at a good pace. the aches and pains of it all just sucked! haha but i looooove being pregnant! i miss it so much!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My least favorite thing was the way that clothes fit..lol. ick. ALSO... I hated walking into a store and getting stared at. Only once did I have one of those gawkers ask me when I was due and such.

My favorite part was feeling the baby kick.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:17 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• my favorite thing was feeling so SEXY! i don't think i have ever felt so sexy in my life it really gives you a new relationship w/ your body. sex was awesome too!!!!!

my least favorite part was sleeping. it became really uncomfortable towards the end
    MizzEvanz

Answer by MizzEvanz at 10:43 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Best-tie between feeling him moving inside me and the INSANE ORGASMS!!! The worst was the crippling back pain, or the traumatic birth. I do look forward to doing it all again, though!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:25 AM on Aug. 9, 2009