Anyone else just wanna be done?

I am 36 weeks and I am SO READY to be done! I know there will be the moms who freak out and say how awful I am for saying I want to be done with it already and how bad for the baby it is but I am just saying I am achy and sore and tired and DONE! lol. I am just venting. I am sick of the back and hip pain. I am sick of the sciatic nerve pain. I am sick of the head aches. I am sick of the heart burn. I am sick of being exhausted. And I am so ready to meet my baby girl and so is her big sister. We are all ready to have her here. =D Anyone else feeling this way? When are you due? What are you having? I am due Sept. 6th and having another lil girl. I am excited and anxious. If you couldn't tell. lol

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 8:52 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have been ready to be "DONE" since it got hot down here, and I felt heartburn (never had it b4), feet swelling, mood swings, and back and pelvis pains
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I am 34wks
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• You know when you are holding her in your arms you can look back on this and laugh cause all the back pain, hip pain ect.. will all be worth it. She has just a little more cooking to do mommy just hold on a little longer and she will be in your arms in no time. ( I know your saying you bitch I don't want to hear this.) Just hold on a little longer. GL
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Lol it's not a bad thing to want to be DONE! When I hit the 8 month mark I was like "Ok...can we just get her out now?" I felt like she had taken up permanent residency in my uterus and was never going to come out!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 9:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• it has gone by so slow once i hit 7months. july went be so freaking slow, and I know August is going to be even more slower b/c this is my last full month. sept I only have until the 15th
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I was due Aug 7th and I soo understand! I'm so ready to have this baby I could just cry! I think most women feel like that during the last month- its Nature's way of preparing us for the delivery lol. I can't wait to meet my new baby boy and hold him finally!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:13 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I'm more than ready to get this overwith and i'm due oct 17th
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i got 5 days left and i don't think she going to come out by then and i been try every thing i can do to get he out since i was 37 week she just like her daddy i always say a brat and everyone she will come she ready well I'm ready for her and ready to stop haven big knots come out side when she wants some room

honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• im done...im almost 38 weeks....come thursday..but luckily i will have c-section that friday...so excited...i've been done since like month seven
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Ugh, I am 32 weeks and I am done! I am so depressed that I have 8 more weeks to go.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 8, 2009