What would you suggest?

M-F Studies for the kids for the next two weeks what do you suggest they brush up on I have a boy he passed to the third and I have a girl and passed to the first. Any suggestions ladies. Thank you.

School will be starting in two weeks and I am going to have them start going to bed early so when school does start I won't have trouble them getting upset at me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I DO SAME THINIG SO MACKE THEM GO TO DED AT 8:00 PM
    LADYCHRIS227

Answer by LADYCHRIS227 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I have the same problem. My daughter has been going to bed really late the whole summer, so I am gradually making her go to bed earlier and earlier every night, and I wake her up in the morning, so she will be tired enough.
    As far as brushing up on things, I got these "flashcards" at the book store called Brain Quest. They have questions and answers for every subject, and is good to just look through, and there are different games you can play with your kids with the questions. I have seen them for every grade level from K-5. I think I saw them in Toys R Us also, but I'm not sure. We also bought a math book in a teachers store with 2 grade math, (which is the grade my daughter will be going to) and she has been working on that during the summer. Just a couple of pages a week, since math is generally what she struggles with.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 10:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009