Has anyone read Michelle Malkins book "Culture of Corruption? OR Mark Levins "Liberty and Tyranny"?

I just got both of these books this afternoon and can't wait to crack them open.If anyone has read either of these which one and what did you think of it?

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No but "Godless" was wonderful and sounds right up that alley...
    CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 9:49 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• By Ann Coulter right?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:56 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Not yet but I listened to them being interviewed. I am very eager to get the books. I would love to know if you find them an easy read.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• K will let ya know jesse
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:59 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Yeah, Malkin has been rocking the interviews on her book.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Yup, Coulter. I know she can be a bit over the top but she's great to listen to on the audio books and I have three small ones still :)
    CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 11:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I have the Mark Levin book, but I haven't read it yet. My dad is his loyal follower.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 11:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Loony bitch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Loony bitch.

Could say the same about you. At least she is well educated, highly successful, and rather lucrative. What are you? A superstar in your own mind? Being anon you get to re-create yourself with every answer. You could be a janitor who claims to be a welathy heiress. I don't claim to be anything and I don't make harsh claims on others.Immature.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I've read the prefaces of both books and heard good things about both. As soon as I can afford the audio books I will get them both. I'm sure Micheles book will be another #1 best seller.

I have found though that the best books to read if you want to find out the truth about Obama are his own. Dreams of My Father and Audacity of Hope. They are eye openers and had everyone read these books before the election he would not have had the votes to be President.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:35 AM on Aug. 9, 2009