What does it mean to have an inconclusive pregnancy test?

I should be experienced. I have 3 children. But I took a test (at the doctor) and it came back inconclusive?!?!? But my last cycle was in June (they are usually irregular). I have grown overly tired lately (I have a lot on my plate these days). Moody like crazy (from being tired). I constantly have to pee. And out of no where been craving oatmeal w/cheese and toast (lunch, breakfast or dinner) & at midnight I have to have a bowl of Cookie Crisp. My woman's instinct says yes, but it has before and been wrong. So what do you all think?

Lady_Torres

Asked by Lady_Torres at 9:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be too early, just b/c june was ur last preiod u might not of ovulated until the middle of july and then didn't get pregnant(if you are) intil the end of July, and it might be too early to have a + hpt.
    try in a couple of days, of ask ur pcp (primary care provider) if they can give u a pregnancy test.
    Or u could just be late on ur period do to stress with the children, and u might be mistaking it as pregnancy
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• it means cannot be determined
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• They aren't sure, is what it means. Stress and exhaustion can stop your period, too. I hope it works out for you whichever way you want it to be. And that you get some rest.

Answer by Bmat at 9:09 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• and those symptoms could just be period symp. they sound like it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2009