Lamb Shoulder Blade Chops

Whats the best way to cook these? I have NEVER cooked lamb before so I'm new at this :) I would prefer to grill them though. Thanks in advance for the help, I have only two pieces btw.

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 9:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Food & Drink

• ok here is my secret. liquid smoke. Montreal steak seasoning and adobo. ok i pour a tablespoon of liqid smoke on each side and spread it around with my hand. use the montreal season very sparingly and then the adobo (if you dont have adaobo use can use garlic salt.) rub the seasons in. now it depends on how you like your lamb steak so I cook mine 4 minutes on each side for medium also if they are thinner cook less. the liquid smoke helps take away any gamey flavor lamb can have. Australian or new zealand lamb tastes more gamey than american also the older the lamb is in age is a factor.
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 11:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• fresh lemon juice really makes lamb tasty! Pm me for mor lamb recipes if you'd like. it is our favorite red meat.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 3:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2009