advice?

i took a test and it was negative but maybe its too early? i thought that i would be around 6 weeks..so i dont know what is going on. ive been having cramps like all the time. not real painful just noticeable. i had a weird period..started out pink clear discharge then turned brown. lasted 4 days. ive been getting this pulling feeling really low in my abdomen. ive been really emotional lately. and also ive been having a TON of discharge. i have to wear a panty liner. and it doesnt smell at all. also, ive been having lower dull backaches. but no really bad breast tenderness or fatigue (only some days).

so my questions are....1. why if i think it wuld be 6 weeks now is the test still showing negative? and 2. at this early (this wuld be my 2nd pregnancy btw) would i be able to feel my ligaments stretching?

anyone share their stories or advice! that would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is probably too early,
    and u said ur "period" lasted four days, well thats too long to just be spotting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• you could try taking another one 2 weeks from the last one. Or your could go to your doctor and get a blood test to see.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• ive heard of implantation bleeding lasting up to 5 days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• my guess is that you wouldn't feel ligaments pulling yet. even with a second pregnancy. i have heard of negative pregnancy test results happening from up to the 2nd trimester to through the whole pregnancy. if you are really worried about it, go to your doc and get a blood test and maybe request an ultrasound
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:34 PM on Aug. 8, 2009