Tooth paste expiration date

Is the expiration date for stores or is it also when the effect of the toothpaste and whiting and all that goes away? Or can you use it a few months after the expiration date? Just curious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ewww.... I didn't know it had an exp date
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I didn't know it had an expriation date, we go thru it so fast, i've never even thought about it.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i'm going to check later, b/c I stock up on tooth paste so I wont have to go to the store all the time, i'm going to go check later tho...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• op............Yeah I buy the costco pack so there are like 6 big tubes. Its on the tip of the toothpaste. you really have to look cuz its hard to see.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Its the actual expiration date but you can use it paste what it says. I just wouldn't go too far like a year. It probably loses it's potency past a certain point
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 10:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2009