is 123 too low?

I had an u/s on wed. and they said my baby's heartbeat was 123, (its a girl and I'm 34wks) but I didn't get to see my doctor b/c he was called to give labor, so I saw a doctor that doesn't know anything about me or my pregnancy and she didn't even know why I was having so many u/s (I'm high risk pregnancy) so I was wondering if 123 is too low for a heart beat at 34wks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds low to me, but i'm not a doctor
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:35 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I heard with girls their heartbeats are lower. I don't know cuz I never was told what my heartbeat for my son was...they just said it sounds good and that was it. Try calling your doctor back and ask.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Boys heart rates range from 80bps to 140bps and girls range from 140bps to 210bps... you being 34 wks the baby could have dropped and that lowered the babies heart rate, it isnt too low unless is is less than 70
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My daughter had a heartrate of 121 once and my doctor told me that it was because she was sleeping. She's 2 now and perfectly healthy so I'm sure it's fine !!
    sophia_03_27

Answer by sophia_03_27 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 9, 2009