Do you ever just feel lonley?

Latley I have been so mean to SO and I don't know why, I feel like we never have time or do anything together, but in reality we're together all the time, I try to tell him but the right words just don't come out and I end up fighting with him, I guess I'm just lonely, I work part time, go to School part time and take care of my boy, I have one friend who I talk to every other month and we don't get together because of our scheduals, I don't know what to do or how to get this feeling to go away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe you need alone time with your SO. I know this helps me feel better. do you have a family member that will take your son for an hr or 2? Maybe try going to the park or somewhere that you and your son enjoy. Maybe being out of your house will help.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 9:36 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I feel like this, but I'm pregnant. I feel homesick all the time. but my husband tries to understand, to the best a man could understand pregnancy. I don't even understand it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:34 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 10:13 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Recently I have been loney at least you work and spend time at least in work environment and go to school. I couldnt take summer classes due to lack of transportation. So for fall semester Im taking online. Im home all day and we dont go out weekend. Im 21 weeks prengnant and have 4 kids they are my only communication. This weekend he's been grouchy and he dont speak to me so I feel even more lonely.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• All the time. Dh never wants to spend time with me or the rest of the family for that matter. I do not have a car or DL. i have my permit, but DH is too scared to let me drive. (God that sounds pathetic, 21 years old with a permit!< LOL!) I am home with the kids all day, no friends. I love my kids, but I would kill for some adult conversation every now and then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2009