More to love

have ya'll seen the bachelor the one where he's only looking for a bigger women?
Personally I feel that this is great, b/c all those bachelor shows have these tiny tiny women that look fake, and I'm glad to see someone loving normal women.
any1 else seen this show or commercials. what's ur opinion?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haven't heard anything about it, but I think that's really good...
    I wish I'd seen this one
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 9:43 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i think its kick ass! being a size 14 myself sick of seeing just size 2's!
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 9:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• it comes on fox.I think
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:48 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I find it frustrating that weight is the focus. I would like to think I am more than a Big Butt. If it was just African Americans or midgets it would be an outrage! America's Next Top Model has blended the anorexics with the badonk-a-donks. On the other hand, It is nice that Hollywood has acknowledged the standard woman.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 9:52 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• yeah, i seen it posted some where online... its great to see them looking at a diff size of women for once........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• (Ive seen 1 episode) Yes its great they have more normal sized - plus size woman on there...
    I think that guy is just Adorable, sweet & soo cute!! I cant wait to see more of this show & see how it turns out..

MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:01 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I love it! I'm just average, def not skinny and definately not fat. Size 11 or 12, but those shows with the skinny little model types make me feel bad about myself, I know I'll never look like that lol. It's nice to see a show that shows other types of women too.
    Plus now I don't get all jealous if my SO were to watch it with me lol. I know he'd be looking at the other girls with their perfect hair, skinny bodies, and fake boobs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I have not seen it but I think it would be better if they did not put so much emphasis on the weight. I am not sure if it is true but I was told they tell the women weight...they should do that for the other shows to then. Otherwise I think it is a good idea and would watch.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I have it on my DVR but haven't watched it yet. But I'm making a prediction that the relationship in the end will LAST! Here's what I think - I think these people haven't found that special someone because they've been judged on their looks their whole life. When they finally do, it'll be for real reasons. On the regular Bachelor/ette shows, the people are drop dead gorgeous, usually in their 30's and still single? Obviously they have issues...and those carry over to their new relationship, which hardly ever work out. I doubt these "more to love" people have half as many issues as the "pretty" people. I think it's a cool idea for a show!
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 11:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2009