big sunday plans any1?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 9:54 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I wanted to take my DD to the State Fair, but it's supposed to be 95 and humid tomorrow so I guess I'm not going now lol. Guess I'll just watch Lifetime movies and play with my daughter at home! She's only 5 mon, waaay to hot to take her outside. :(
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:03 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• we're hoping for the 1st day in like a week with no rain so we can some outside playing done. depending on how tired DH is/isn't we're discussing going out to dinner as a family. Also packing for my 10 hour round trip drive to take son to pediatric pulmonologist on Monday.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:03 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• We're having our son's first birthday party tomorrow! Yay!! I made a movie of his first year that we're going to show, then just a cook out in the back yard and cake :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:28 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• We are going to a Renaissance Faire tomorrow.  It is going to be nice cool weather so we won't sweat in our garb...LOL

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:31 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Get my college assignment completed.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:13 AM on Aug. 9, 2009