baby shower and preggos

i just went to my friends baby shower and im 8 months pregnant...she seemed cool with me there and wanted me there but, some of the other women there were commenting on how i shouldnt have came cuz it took away from the mother to be at her shower...should i feel guilty for going to my bestfriends baby shower and being pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• hell no. you were there for your friend. its not your fault you are pregnant too. how rude of those ladies to say that.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 10:08 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• No i had 6 preggo momma's to be at my shower, dont listen to them, it matters what the momma to be wanted not them, and as long as u didnt try to steel the spot light i dont see why it would matter. at my shower it made it more fun, because everyone couldnt do anything cause we were all preggo...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• HECK NO!!!!!
    if she invited you, you were going for HER support, not all those other snobs that went. I went to my sil baby shower back in april and I was 5months pregnant then. just b/c ur pregnant doesn't mean that u take the attention away.
    thats dumb and ur friend wanted u to go for a reason. so it doesn't matter
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:09 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• What? That is stupid and they sound like hateful jealous women. Dumba***s
    Anonymous

• Hell no.... yea your pregnant so what.... so does everyone who goes to the shower has to look and dress the same way no there just hatin caz there no pregnant or having a baby around the same time alls friend is.
    Anonymous

• No, that's ridiculous!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:09 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• No!! There will be 3 other pregnant ladies at my shower & I'm happy to have them there!!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 10:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Of course not.
    kennensmommy

Answer by kennensmommy at 10:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• ABSOLUTLY NOT!!! When I had my babyshower I had 3 other girls there who were just as pregnant as me (we all had the babies within a month of each other) and I LOVED it. People talked to them and I didn't mind. It made me feel more relaxed knowing that I had my friends there and also that they were in the same boat as me :) They were the only ones who understood that yes even though I was happy to have a babyshower I was tired and we got to be more relaxed with each other.... Don't listen to anything those women said. She invited you and she wanted you there, it was HER babyshower not those other women and they need to mind their own business.
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 10:12 PM on Aug. 8, 2009