WIC?

Is wic ment to get u ALL the formula u need for a month. or is it ment to just help out and u buy what they dont?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Its meant to help not buy all!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• WIC is a supplemental program. It is not meant to provide you with all the formula needed. In the beginning months you may have extra but once the baby is older and drinking more you will have to buy some.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 10:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Its just to help out. you get like 9 small cans and that was like 2 weeks for me if i was lucky. my son went through a big can a week. So you still will need to buy formula but just not as much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• both some times, sometimes they give u enough for the whole month. and sometimes u might have to buy a few ur self, my son was a preemie so they gave me all i needed until he was a year old.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• they are ment to help out but for both of my kids ir was all the needed for a month maybe some months i would need to buy one can to last 1 or 2 days but thats it. it really depends on how much you child eats i got 9 cans a month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• anon 10:11 jesus! how much does your child eat how fat is your kid lol my DD is 8 months old and doesn't ever go through 7 cans a month ever!!! how much are you feeding your LO... not trying to be rude but man
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i usually have to get an extra can at the end of the month.....now my son drinks more so maybe 2 cans....it sure does help though, its about 130 bucks of savings, sure is a blessing for a new single mother.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:41 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i'm getting 11 cans a month but my wic worker says we'll have to start buying some on our own soon.
    tylersmommy54

Answer by tylersmommy54 at 11:49 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• It is meant to help you, not supply all your formula. I received 10 cans a month and had to buy another 4 or 5 cans on my own. One month I ran out and didn't have money for formula so my son (8months at the time) went straight to 2% milk.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:20 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• hmmmmm if you cant afford even a can of formula.. ya i'll leave it at that... ill be nice
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 12:22 AM on Aug. 9, 2009