PRT 2 OF THE BIG DAY...

EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT UNTILL HE CALLED 10-15 OF HIS AND HIS GIRLFRIENDS UP THERE TO THE PARTY WITH THERE KIDS. MY DD DIN'T KNOW THEM AT ALL, AND THEY WAS EATING UP THE FOOD, AND MAKING A MESS OUT OF EVERYTHING. THEN THE CLEANING UP TIME CAME, HER SO CALLED FATHER AND HIS GIRLFRIEND DID NOT EVEN HELP CLEAN UP THERE COMPANYS MESS. IT WAS LEFT UP TO ME AND MY BOYFRIEND, AND MY FRIENDS. IT WAS CRAZY. I KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT FOR NOW. I'M GOING TO COOL OFF AND THEN TELL HIM I DIDN'T APPRECIATE HIM DOING THAT. I TRY TO DO SOMETHING GOOD AND IT TURNS TO CRAP WHEN HE'S AROUND. I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO TELL HIM HOW MY DD AND I FELT ABOUT WHAT HE DID?

okc-mom-2

Asked by okc-mom-2 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• I had to search for your first post so that I was fully informed :) Did your daughter at least have fun? I hope she enjoyed her party.

I'd talk to him after the fact, and without your daughter around, to let him know that it was unacceptable. It was disrespectful to your home and to your daughter's feelings to invite people that you didn't even know to this party. It was also very rude behavior and he should be setting a petter example for his daughter.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:59 PM on Aug. 8, 2009