Migraines and pregnancy, how bad does it get?

All my life I've suffered from migraines. Now I am becoming a single mom, 9 weeks pregnant. I can't afford not to work but my migraines are getting the best of me. I've thrown-up twice at work so far, and I cant stand it! I was told I can take tylonol but towards my migrains, it does nothing. Has anyone gone through migraines through pregnancy and have any advice?

rayosunshine12

Asked by rayosunshine12 at 3:00 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've only had a few during pregnancy and the best thing I could do was ice pack on my head and Tylonol....sorry to hear you're in such pain! :(
    jentro90

Answer by jentro90 at 4:58 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• My mid wife put me on a medication to take only when I feel one coming on, its called fioricet. It worked for me. Google it and ask your Dr. I dont work outside the home but a migrain plus a 2 3 and 8 year old is rough!!
    dstny1998

Answer by dstny1998 at 5:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• the best thing to do it go to the dr they can give u strong med's that r safe to take in preg, that what i did
    sammy04k

Answer by sammy04k at 11:26 AM on Jun. 23, 2008