im making myself go crazy!

ive had negative tests but my dr told me it couldve been too early. so in the meantime, im looking up all my symptoms to see if i could possibly be pregnant. the only thing i dont have that i had a lot of on my last pregnancy is fatigue. my boobs are not sore but they tingle and when they do it really hurts. but i do get waves of nausea every night which is something i did NOT have in my first pregnancy. i have more disscharge. my legs hurt at night. i get dizzy for no reason. ive been having cramps on and off for the past 2 weeks. ive had a dull backache for what seems like forever now. i had a pink and brown "period". oh geez...idk what is going on. but im tired of waiting to see a positive result. my dr told me to test tomorrow..i want to. but im afraid of gettn let down. sometimes i feel pregnant other times i dont. so i dont think its in my head. i hate this :( i need encouragement.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Okay just relax!!! Stop and take a deep breath!! all pregnancies are different, i'm 5weeks with my second and this one is so much different than my first, are you late? and if so are you usually regular? test in the morning and if it's negative get a blood test if you still feel like something is not quite right, everything is going to be fine, how about for tonight you take everything you are feeling and put that energy into something else like rest or a bath or a movie something to get it off your mind for the next several hours, goodluck to you
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 11:08 PM on Aug. 8, 2009