during the day how often do u contact or talk to your dh/so/bf?

my dh and i have been agruging alot for the last couple of days. so i made the choice to nt call/ contact him at all today.. just provide us BOTH some needed .. i space.. this has helped us alot through the seven years we have been with one another.i made his lunch last night.. i wrote him a letter telling him that we have BOTH have been childish .. and certain things he said to me really hurt my feelings . he fell on the skate board yesterday so i packed him advil with another note saying u mybe a royal ass sometimes but i love u take these.. but by now 8 my time we would have already text like three times.. just simple how is the day.. anywy
how often do u talk to ur spouse through out the day,.. and if things are tense do u take space??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• usually once while he's at work, he'll call me on his lunch break
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• yes, my husband I rarely talk too, but we get along great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Usually he calls me on his lunch break, I try not to bother him at work unless it's important.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:08 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• like 3 times while he is at work but Im kinda needy...... :)
    GoddessHeatherM

Answer by GoddessHeatherM at 11:08 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• dh is a contractor so has a cell phone; which he has to pay for....so its only when absolutely necessary that I call or he calls.

after 6 though its free so he calls on his way home.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• noooooooooooooo. we don't talk all the time. That's what makes him so significant to me! lol I need lots of "me" time. I like my privacy. I don't want to be bothered with silly day to day crap (his or mine for that matter) in conversation. I want quality time with him. He has his life. I have mine. I do see him online and know all is well. He has a lot going on and I have things I have to do and can't be distracted by the likes of him. He fits into my life very well but not so much that he disrupts it. It keeps it fresh and we spend quality time together. We never fight in person. If we disagree, it's online so we can get it out of our system and over with before we see each other again. He's military and leaves a lot. It makes me appreciate him more by not seeing him all the time

Answer by admckenzie at 11:13 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i think it's really cute at what an effert your making in wanting to make up.... jack and i are around each other most of the day all the time so really not much is to be said between us... he's usually the bigger person and makes up with me... most of the time he's wrong.... good luck
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:14 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• my hubby calls me about 3 times a day and texts me all day long
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• We usually only text each other if we have a specific question for one another. Like if I'm at the grocery store and want to know what kind of lunch meat he wants for the next week or something like that. Every now and then I'll text him silly things the dogs do. I'll also text him with a short little report of how my prenatal appointments go. I only call after texting to make sure he isn't busy and that is only if talking is easier than trying to explain whatever it is via text. So some days we text a few times a day, some days not at all.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• op poster- does anyone else feel like the fight more on the phone with their spouse.. i swear since texting we have getting along better... no why did u take that tone with me! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009