Help! Not Again!

When I was still in college I met a man that I ended up having VERY strong feelings for. Nothing ever happened back then...we both liked each other, but for some reason, nothing ever occurred. I recently reconnected with him and all those feelings came flooding back....STRONG feelings. The circumstances of my life are not such that I WANT all those feelings back...but I can't help but feel them again. What to do!?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Run! Run like the wind!

Seriously, if your life circumstances prohibit it, then you need to remove yourself from temptation.

Answer by Bmat at 11:25 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i agree with Bmat, i had really strong feelings like that for my ex, it just didn't work, he moved to another state for college, but when he came back to our state my dh and i were not married yet & the ex wanted to get back together, i stayed with my dh b/c it wasn't fair to him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Yes, if you can't control the feelings then stay away and they will subside again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I just wanted to say that I have this same problem,except I dated the guy shortly now we love each other but are married to other people who we are not haPpy with but have decided not to pursue anything until we make sure we are completely out of our current relationships,we dont see each other now or speak because we felt so bad about having such strong feelings for each other while still married,We never expected to mmet again and we never expected for all the feeling to come back
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Aug. 9, 2009