why don't you all just get over it already???

***don't get your panties in a wad if this doesn't apply to you***this is in response to the extended breastfeeding question... GET OVER IT!!! if you don't like it, don't look. i'm offended by formula but i don't go around making illogical claims about it. know what you are talking about before you open your mouth. would you like it if someone was judging you? probably not, so don't judge another mom for doing what is best, and right for her. it's not like you're the one attached to the "boob." turn your head and zip it. thank you!

Asked by kyriesmommy13 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• AMEN SISTER!!! My daughter is about to turn 3 and has just completely weened. I swear to GOD if I had to hear when are you gonna ween her so shes not hanging off your boob ONE more time I was seriously gonna snap. It was what worked best for her and I and I was letting her self ween the rest of the way. I didn't nurse her out in public and it was down to just nap time mainly but yeah its no ones business but the moms and the childs how long or if breastfeeding happens. So judgmental formula feeders back off unless you really want to hear what goes into the formula bottle you prop in your new born babys mouth.

Answer by JHjelle827 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• i think that the moms who get fired up about the breastfeeding are formula feeding moms who have been bashed by breast feeding moms.... i think you should do whatever is best for your child and your family

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• by posting this it sounds like YOUR not over it sorry but everyone is soo strung out on this breastfeeding/formula sh*t on here...Its not anyones baby but that mommys baby so everyone needs to chillll.

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• All of us moms have to do what we think is best for our own babies. Why would it ever be anybody's business but your own what you do to feed YOUR child.

Answer by treynlisa at 11:39 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• breast is best!

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:40 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• no feeding your baby is best
    and by the way I do breast feed but with my first and second I couldnt

Answer by treynlisa at 11:42 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• why does formula feeding offend you? extended breast feeding doesnt offend me

Answer by pookipoo at 11:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Breast is best, no matter what. But some mothers cant or some simply choose not too.. and if that baby is being fed, thats all that matters.

Answer by sharisse at 11:55 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Eh, don't worry about it. The women in that particular post clearly have some issues with finding peace in their lives and react by lashing out on the internet. It's sad, really. Just forget about it because it's just not worth raising your blood pressure over or losing your own peace of mind.

Answer by jellyphish at 12:01 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Seriously, why do you care what strangers think..

Answer by rkoloms at 12:01 AM on Aug. 9, 2009