Kendra- Did she really have to bang him..

I have always been so flabbergasted by the fact that the Girls Next Door had to have actual intercourse with Heffner....Im sorry but she just got married to a tall young athlete, and I find it hard to believe anyone would be with an 80 year old man, even if he did make her famous.....On talk shows Heffner would talk about viagra , but I just cant believe any of them, even HOLLY his main girlfriend, were actually doin him....Any thoughts? Do you think this really goes on? Am I nuts that I would nevvvver in a million years do that just to live in a mansion and get famous??? Its BIZZARE to me, maybe I dont understand their whole situation?

soveryconfused

Asked by soveryconfused at 11:35 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• Hey honey, don't knock it till you tried it! lol They had the time of their lives while they were still young.Now they are SET and growing up and coming into their own.I think it's awesome! You can tell how much they really cared for each other right?
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 11:41 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Not really on the caring part..Yeah, as friends, I can see the caring..but as LOVERs. Not at all. None of them girls kissed him even halfway with passion, it was like a grandpa kiss, which always grossed me out> Im glad the show was never very sexual, it made it seem like they lived with their elderly family member than boyfriend....I just dont get it. Having fun while young is comlpetely different then boning an old man every night so you can live the celeb life.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:43 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I'm with you girl. haha
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 11:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I believe they did have sex with him and I agree with you when they would kiss him it seemed very emotionless. I don't believe I personally would ever do this, but who knows...I've watched interviews with Hugh Hefners past girlfriends and everyone of them has said very positive things about him and the only reason they are not with him is because they couldn't handle the lifestyle.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:54 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• it is gross but they probally do sleep with him. Maybe once. Most of those girls wanna become famous.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 12:11 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Occupational gold digger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I did see and interview with Kendra where she said that they did have sex with Hef. Personally, I think it's disgusting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• well then i think thats really f'd up for him to be like the father figure at her wedding...i wonder how hank handles that....its wierd. heff and kendra had a special dance at the wedding like a father, after the dance with hank. i wouldn't have any ex's that i was intimate with especially, dancing with me at my wedding.. so wierd. i duno. this world is insane.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2009

• People are strange. And some people will stop at nothing for a chance at stardom. Sleeping with Hef is probably pretty acceptable among those circles I would think. How else do you repay the man who has done so much for your career? As far as caring about him--sure, they probably do in their own way, but would they give a damn about him (or sleep with him) if he was just a regular guy? I think not. They're gold diggers and women who don't mind building their pathetic careers laying on their backs.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:56 AM on Aug. 11, 2009

• Of course they had sex with him. I really don't see why people find that hard to believe. Hef's a horny old man fueled with viagara.They were hired to be his girlfriends and were receiving an allowance of $1,000 a week. Sex was part of the deal. There is a tell-all book written by one of his former girlfriends who was one of 7 of Hef's girlfriends. It's pretty revolting. He has a designated sex night where they all have sex with him one after the other. In addition to his official girlfriends they are usually a few other girls taking part as well. Most unbelievable of all, he does not use condoms!
    lovemydivas

Answer by lovemydivas at 5:37 PM on Aug. 11, 2009