Do you know yahoo answers bahned negative Obama comments?

Is Obama involved with yahoo? Cafe Mom we luv you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sorry we have free speech questioning our leaders and even criticizing them is one of those freedoms. Well until Obama and Congress change that and I am sure they are looking for a way to do that as I type this. If it was not bad to criticize Bush I don't see why it is so bad to criticize Obama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I didn't know that. But I'm glad they did. I don't like reading any negative comments about any of our presidents whether they are past or present.
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 11:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I didnt know that but its pretty stupid.
    I do love that on cafemom I can say Obama is an idiot
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 11:45 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I think it's a very wise decision myself. All the negative Obama issues are very unsettling for this country and can only lead to severe problems. Yes, you have the option of saying what you want, but it still reflects on the whole country's reputation.... Sure you didn't vote for him, but you are apart of the US.. so that makes you no different than anyone else who lives here. Therefore, the negativity only reflects back to yourself. Sorry...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• on Aug. 8, 2009 by: Anonymous
    I think it's a very wise decision myself. All the negative Obama issues are very unsettling for this country and can only lead to severe problems. Yes, you have the option of saying what you want, but it still reflects on the whole country's reputation.... Sure you didn't vote for him, but you are apart of the US.. so that makes you no different than anyone else who lives here. Therefore, the negativity only reflects back to yourself. Sorry...
    ~~~~~~
    I would anon too if I had my lips kissing a liar's rear-end.
    You aren't just using words when you say WE THE PEOPLE HAVE AN OPINION and no little man will tell this American woman when she can and what she can say.
    What has ruined this country's reputaionis when this ghetto man got placed into office.
    He will never be my president.
    What makes it really sad...there will probably never be another black president because of this one.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 12:03 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Yahoo sucks!

Where did you get this info, I would like to read it.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:04 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I am sure its not that they banned negative comments as in they banned racial slurrs which is a good idea. He should be seen for being an idiot period... not a "Bi-racial / Black" idiot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• slurs ***
    Anonymous

• I don't believe that. I bet it was a misunderstanding due to some posters' inabilty to read well. There have been too many rumors and misunderstandings and misinformation. I would not believe much posted at Cafe Mom. UNLESS we could read a LINK with accurate information. Otherwise, it is misinformation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Question: Is Obama legally allowed to be President?

Question Details: http://patriotskyline.blogspot.com/2009/08/discrepancy-between-obama-colb-child.html United States of Kenya! He has been using other peoples SS cards as well,makes sense now Impeach!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Aug. 9, 2009