Could I be? What do you think?

My periods have always been pretty regular, like 1 or 2 days off. Well friday I was on my feet ALL day long. Literally. I know I am already EXTREMELY high risk. (Doctor told me not to have anymore kids if I didn't absolutely positively just HAVE to have another)but I want at least 2 no less. I wanted 3 but considering the circumstances we are only gonna have one more. Hopefully. My last pregnancy ended at 5 weeks :'( anyways today (saturday) about lunch time I went to pee and I saw a faint hint of pink well, it stopped after that. I took it easy today because I am gun shy now I guess. It has been 12 hours and I should have started by now if I was going to. That's just how I usually work. Do you think my body was telling me to slow it down or lose the could-be baby or what? Thanks!

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i think that maybe you could be prego :D!!!! take a test !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Aug. 9, 2009